The blog is fixed. There are now links to all the song accompaniments or a video of me singing with my ukulele.
(Also, I am like a Star has been restored to the singing time. I just can't end without it, haha!!)
This is my 20th video. I can't believe it.
Today's video(s) are a little different. You have choices.
The primary presidency is collecting all of the songs you want to sing for us, all the testimonies you want to bear for us, all the pictures you want to draw for us, and all the things you learned this year. Taking a video might feel kind of tricky, but please try. We want to hear all of your voices and testimonies in the video we're going to compile. We can't have a primary program this year, but maybe we can still see each other and feel the Spirit in a video.
So the choices this week are to: pick a song to sing and record yourselves (send it to jenkinssings@gmail.com (or put it on a drive in the cloud and send me a link)),
And/or learn the 2nd verse of Behold Your Little Ones,
And/or learn the harmony part to Behold Your Little Ones.
You can sing a capella (without background music) or you can sing to the mp3 files in these links. Or, mom, dad or older sibling can play an instrument. I'm also not opposed to you singing a different song, especially if it's your favorite.

No comments:
Post a Comment