Saturday, April 24, 2021

I will walk with Jesus verses 1&3

 Hello Friends! Today I reteach I will walk with Jesus, first and third verses and sing several songs for Come Follow Me. Then, Skinny and Tesler join us for a slightly irreverent rendition of Scripture Power.


click here for the video


Here is a list of today's song:

I will follow God's plan for me p. 164

Give Said the Little Stream p. 236

The Fishy Song, fingerplay

Jesus said love everyone p. 61

When I am Baptized p. 103

Love One Another p. 136

I will walk with Jesus, Friend Magazine, Feb 2019

Special Guests - Skinny and Tesler

Scripture Power, Friend Magazine Oct 1987

Every Star is Different p. 142

1 comment:

  1. Sister Jenkins,

    Thank you for sending love and teachings of Christ into our homes. Your creativity and testimony shine through. Grateful for you.
    What a blessing you have been to Primary.

    ReplyDelete